Pre-sale preparation mandatory task list
□ 1. Wash and subsequently dry vehicle,
Visually examine vehicle body and its elements;
eliminate disclosed defects if necessary.
□ 3. Check availability of toolkit, accessories and properly install them.
□ 4. Check battery electrolyte level and special gravity
and restore that to proper
values if necessary.
□ 5. Check whether there are leak traces, sufficient fluid levels
and if necessary fill to nominal values:
• Coolant in recovery reservoir;
• Brake fluid in brake system fluid and clutch hydraulic
actuation system reservoirs;
• Oil in engine sump;
• Oil in gearbox, transfer box, front and rear axle drives,
• Fluid in window washer reservoirs.
□ 6. Check tightness of wheel lug nuts and steering linkage nuts and joints,
condition of seal boots and caps, how high tension spark cables are fastened.
□ 7. Check and adjust if necessary:
• tire air pressure;
• headlamp beam direction.
□ 8. Check functioning of:
• window winders, door and hood locks;
• lighting, light and sound signaling devices, cigarette lighter;
• Safety belt locks, seat and head restraint adjustment mechanisms,
air bags and belt tensioners;
wipers and window washers, back-glass electric defroster, side mirrors electric actuators,
front seat heaters, a/c and (if equipped) ABS.
By means of test drive check functionality of systems, mechanisms, gages;
test main brake system effectiveness
and parking brake.
Eliminate defects and faults disclosed.
□ 10. Carry out ECU diagnostics.
□ 11. Fill in service book and submit it to car owner, together with
«User manual», keys, toolkit.
□ 12. Check and show car owner operation of alarm system and
[linked] lock remote control
□ 13. Demonstrate vehicle performance.